Multiplicative (generalized)-derivations of prime rings that act as $n$-(anti)homomorphisms
Let R be a prime ring. In this note, we describe the possible forms of multiplicative (generalized)-derivations of R that act as n-homomorphism or n-antihomomorphism on nonzero ideals of R. Consequently, from the given results one can easily deduce the results of Gusić ().
2. H.E. Bell, L.C. Kappe, Rings in which derivations satisfy certain algebraic conditions, Acta Math. Hung., 53 (1989), No3–4, 339–346. doi: 10.1007/BF01953371
3. M. Brešar, Semiderivations of prime rings, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 108 (1990), No4 , 859–860. doi: 10.1090/S0002-9939-1990-1007488-X
4. M. Brešar, On the distance of the composition of two derivations to the generalized derivations, Glasg. Math. J., 33 (1991), 89–93. doi:
5. J.-C. Chang, Right generalized (α, β)−derivations having power central values, Taiwanese J. Math., 13 (2009), No4, 1111–1120. doi: 10.11650/twjm/1500405495
6. B. Dhara, S. Ali, On multiplicative (generalized)-derivations in prime and semiprime rings, Aequ. Math., 86 (2013), No1–2, 65–79. doi: 10.1007/s00010-013-0205-y
7. I. Gusić, A note on generalized derivations of prime rings, Glasnik Mate., 40 (2005), No1, 47–49.
8. S. Hejazian, M. Mirzavaziri, M. Moslehian, n-homomorphisms, Bull. Iran. Math. Soc., 31 (2005), No1, 13–23.
9. C. Lanksi, An Engel condition with derivation, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 118 (1993), No3, 731–734. doi: 10.1090/S0002-9939-1993-1132851-9
10. M.P. Lukashenko, Derivations as homomorphisms and anti−homomorphisms in differentialy semiprime rings, Mat. Stud., 43 (2015), No1, 12–15. doi: 10.15330/ms.43.1.12-15
11. N. Rehman, On generalized derivations as homomorphisms and anti-homomorphisms, Glasnik Mate., 39 (2004), No1, 27–30.
Copyright (c) 2020 G.S. Sandhu
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Matematychni Studii is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) license.