1. H.M. Pipa, O.G. Storozh, Accretive perturbations of proper extensions for positively definite operator,
Mat. Stud. 25 (2006), ¹2, 181–190. (in Ukrainian)|
2. K. Friedrichs, Spektral theorie nalbbeschraanter Operatoren und Anwendungauf die Spektral-zerlegung
von Differential operatoren, Math. Ann. 109 (1934), 465–487.
3. M.G. Krein, The theory of self-adjoint extensions of semibounded Hermitian operators and its applications,
I, Mat. Sb., 20 (1947), ¹3, 431–495. (in Russian)
4. S.G. Mihlin, Variational Methods in Mathematical Physics, Nauka, Moscow, 1970. (in Russian)
5. A.N. Kochubei, On extensions of positively definite symmetric operator, Dopov. Nats. Acad. Nauk Ukr.
3 (1979), 34–39. (in Ukrainian)
6. V.A. Michailets, Spectra of operators and boundary problems, Math. Inst. of the Acad. of Sc. of Ukr.
SSR (1980), 106–131. (in Russian)
7. V.I. Gorbachuk. M.L. Gorbachuk, Boundary Value Problems for Differential-Operator Equations,
Naukova Dumka, Kyiv, 1984. (in Russian)
8. Yu.M. Arlinskii, Maximal accretive extensions of sectorial operators.-Manuscript. Thesis for doctor’s
degree by speciality 01.01.01 - math. Anal. - Institute of Math., Nats. Acad. Nauk Ukr., Kyiv, 2000. (in
9. V.A. Derkach, M.M. Malamud, E.R. Tsekanowskii, Sectorial extensions of the positive operator and the
chararterystic function, Ukr. Mat. Zh., 41 (1989), ¹2, 151–158. (in Russian)
10. A.W. Straus, On the extensions of semibounded optrator, Dokl Acad. Nauk of the USSR 231 (1973),
¹3, 543–546. (in Russian)
11. M.Sh. Birman, On the selfadjoint extensions of positively definite operators, Mat. Sb. 38 (80) (1956),
¹4, 431–450. (in Russian)
12. M.M. Malamud, On some classes of the extensions of Hermitian operator with the gapes, Ukr. Mat. Zh.
44 (1992), ¹2, 215–233. (in Russian)
13. E.A. Coddington, H.S.V. de Snoo, Positive self-adjoint extensions of positive symmetric subspaces,
Math. Z., 159 (1978), ¹3, 203–214.
14. Yu.M. Arlinskii, S. Hassi, Z.Sebestien, H.S.V. de Snoo, On the class of extremal extensions of a nonnegative
operator, Oper. Theory Adv. Appl. 127 (2001), 41–81.
15. V.A. Derkach, M.M. Malamud, Weyl function of Hermitian operator and its connection with characteristic
function, Preprint 85-9 (104), Donetsk. Fiz.- Tekhn. Inst. Acad. Nauk Ukrainian SSR, Donetsk,
1985. (in Russian)
16. A.N. Kochubei, On extensions of symmetric operators and symmetric binary relations, Mat. Zametki 17
(1975), ¹1, 41–48. (in Russian)
17. H.M. Pipa, O.G. Storozh, On some perturbations chainging the domain of proper extension positively
definite operator, Methods of Functional Anal. and Topology 11 (2005), ¹3, 257–269.
18. V.E. Lyantse, O.G. Storozh, Methods of the theory of Unbounded Operators, Naukova Dumka, Kyiv,
1983. (in Russian)
19. O.G. Storozh, On some analytic and asymptotic properties of the Weyl function of a nonnegative
operator, Mat. Metody Phys.-Mekh. Polya 43 (2000), ¹4, 18–23. (in Ukrainian)
20. O.G. Storozh, Extensions theory methods and differential-boundary operators, Doctor of Sciences thesis,
Lviv, 1995. (in Ukrainian)
21. O.Ya. Mylyo, H.M. Pipa, O.G. Storozh, On the Weyl function and extremal extensions of a semsmooth
restriction of positively definite operator, Mat. Metody Phys.-Mekh. Polya 46 (2003), ¹4, 73–80. (in
22. O.G. Storozh, Second order differential-boundary operator in vector-function, associated with quadratic
form, Mat. Stud. 2 (1993), 59–63. (in Ukrainian)
23. O.Ya. Mylyo, O.G. Storozh, Maximal accretivity and maximal nonnegativity conditions for a class of
finite-dimensional perturbations of positively definite operator, Math. Stud. 12 (1999), ¹1, 90–100. (in
24. M.A. Naimark, Linear Differential Operators, Nauka, Moscow, 1969 (in Russian)
25. F.Z. Ziatdinov, On linear differential operators of the second order in Hilbert space of vector-functions
taking values in abstract Hilbert space, Izv. Vuzov. Mat. 4 (1960), 89–100. (in Russian)
26. F.S. Rofe-Beketov, Self-adjoint extensions of differential operators in the space of vector-functions, Dokl.
of the Acad. of the Sc. USSR, 184 (1969), ¹5, 1034–1037. (in Russian)
27. H.M. Pipa, Nonnegative and accretive perturbations of the operator of the third boundary problem for
the Sturm-Liouville differential expression with the bounded operator potentsial,Visn. L’viv Univ. Ser.
Mekh.-Math. 68 (2007), 207–214. (in Ukrainian)
28. O.G. Storozh, O.B. Shuvar, On a class of almost bounded perturbations of smooth restrictions of closed
operator, Ukr. Mat. Zh. 54 (2002), ¹10, 1396–1402. (in Russian)